The Eurotrike Playsafe is a tricycle -- one wheel in front and two wheels at the back. The design is meant to ensure stability and balance, something that many young children do not readily achieve with the basic bicycle.
Features you can expect from Eurotrike Playsafe
- Steering lock system to ensure a steady direction.
- Adjustable seat positions to accommodate a growing child or several users of different ages and sizes.
- Built-in system to limit steering so the child does not over-steer to Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition Game Download Free the left or right (oversteering usually causes the child to slip out of balance).
- Safety grips that ensure no-slip hold and hours of comfort
- Single handbrake
- Footrest Digital SLR Lenses- Understanding Your Different Options to provide the child support when the parent is pushing the tricycle
- Bell to alert parents or guardians that the tricycle is being used
- A high back seat to ensure sufficient back support and prevent the child from falling backward
- A 3-point harness to keep the child in place; locks in and out easily and Eat Your Way To Healthy Hormones may be adjusted for a snug fit.
- Has wide, quiet tires for better stability when used.
- Has a self-rightening tipper Read the Reviews of Nikon D7000 Before Choosing the Product to prevent unnecessary falls.
- A safety flag to increase the visibility of the child during use
- Comes with a pushbar that parents or guardians can use to steer the tricycle
- Playsafe weighs about 7 kgs. -- solid enough to provide a sturdy ride for a small child and light enough for parents to transport.
Although the tires are tough enough, Playsafe is best used on concrete or asphalt.
How old should a child be to use Eurotrike Playsafe?
Playsafe is suitable for children as young as 12 months to as old as 4 years. It also has a weight limit Horse Training Secrets For Busy Horse Owners Short On Time of 25 kgs. Parent supervision is highly recommended, particularly when the user is very young.
The Action = Results! Eurotrike Playsafe has different designs and color schemes for boys and girls, so children have better personal choices.
Care for the Eurotrike Playsafe
For care and maintenance, simply wipe the Playsafe clean with a soft, damp cloth. If dirty or greasy, use a soapy solution and wipe off with clean water. Always dry the components thoroughly.